Assisting Authors Online’s blog was accepted by an interesting site called seededbuzz.com. It accepts blogs that they find helpful. This site allows bloggers to help each other promote their blogs. This is my first seed ( blog promotion). I decided to tweak it a bit for New Years Resolutions but you can see the original at the following link, http://ladaisi.blogspot.com/2010/11/tag-anyone.html. It will be worth seeing.
This is just a blogger game of tag – great way to have some fun and get links back to your blog. I copied the first part directly from the guest blog:
Okay, these are the rules –
(a bit generic – I borrowed them from an old game of tag and then just tweaked them a bit):
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Paste these rules on your blog post.
- Respond to the following prompts (in bold).
- Add a prompt of your own and answer it.
- Tag a few other bloggers at the bottom of the post.
- Leave “Tagged You” notices on their blog/Facebook.
- Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.
I have already linked to the person who tagged me. So if you use this blog please use the link above and the link to this blog, http://www.assistingauthors.com.
Here are the prompts:
- If you could buy anything this year, what would be the best investment you could make?
I am an avid golfer so I would love to buy a course at a place called Golf Tech. It would be about $750.00 for a series of lesssons. If anyone out there would like to take up a collection, I would be most grateful. My game sucks.
- If you could have written any book, directed any movie, and written any song , what 3 would you pick?
I would have written Forever Amber by Kathleen Windsor because I read that book at least four times when I was young. It was the first historical novel I ever read. I learned so much about British History. I think it is a great way to learn the history of a time period and I love research. The movie I would have directed is Charade with Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn. It has so many twists and turns and I loved both those actors. I saw all of their movies. The song I would write is I Am A Walrus by the Beatles. I am always intrigued by the Beatles most enigmatic songs. I relate that song with the book Through the Looking Glass by Louis Carroll. When researching this piece, I found out I was correct. Now that I have dated myself, let’s move on.
- What is your weirdest quirk?
I have so many that I just can’t pick one.
- What would be your one wish for the New Year that you would want immediately granted.
I would wish that all my clients books would be on the New York Times Best Sellers list.
- What is your most expensive hobby.
I have two golf and bridge. All you golfers out there know it is very expensive to play. Also dragging clubs on every vacation with the price of baggage is expensive. I am a duplicate bridge player and traveling around to collect master points at tournaments is not inexpensive.
- An inexhaustible gift card?
I guess I would like one to Best Buy because I am a gadget person. My second choice would be to a jewelry store, remember diamonds are a girl’s best friend.
- In another lifetime, who what would you be?
I would be a librarian because I love books or a movie star because I love to be glamorous.
- If you could go anywhere in the world this year, where would you go? (my question)
I would go to Perth, Australia because my sister-in-law and brother-in-law live there. I miss our nephews
who both lived with us for half a year. We have never been there.
- I tag Gidday from the UK, TwitchyJay
Ok that’s it. If you publish this on your blog don’t forget to link to http://ladaisi.blogspot.com/2010/11/tag-anyone.html, and http://www.assistingauthors.com and leave a comment on both blogs so we can tag you.