This is the final post in this series. I suggest that you review the other posts before or as you read this one.
- Video Camera or Web Cam
- Video Clips
- Movie Maker, PowerDirector, Camtasia or other video editor
- Music or voice over
What Kind of Video do you want to make? Here is a short review of types of videos that would work for fiction books:
- Your book’s blurb divide it into a video
- Favorite Scenes of the book
- Pick out several conversations in the book that hint at the book’s story.
- Focus on a lead character at the start of the book showing how she/he got in some trouble which leads to the rest of the book.
- Spotlight short scenes in the book
- Author Interview see previous blog post.
- Make a video to focus on your target audience make connections to the book to their lives.
- Make a video book review for an author friend and ask him or her to do the same for your book.
- Book Trailer Manual by Darcy Pattison
- Recipe for a Book Trailer by Sondi Miller
- Create Your First Book Video by Brad Smith
- How to Make Book Videos by Michelle Pillow
- The Home Video Review of Books – samples of video book reviews