Another board that will help you and your author friends is a Favorite Authors Board. Start a board and put the book covers of your favorite authors on it and do a short review in the pin description. I have put up one for all my clients. I will also put up a board where you can pin your book covers. Put a little blurb in the pin description.
Pin your book cover to my Your Love Affair with Books board. It can be fiction or non-fiction.
- First make a comment to this post asking for an invitation to Pinterest because you have to join Pinterest to post on one of my boards.
- Once you join Pinterest, add a request to post to the Pinterest Board. Make sure you give me your Pinterest username because I have to follow on of your boards to let you pin on one of mine.
- I will reply after I OK your name to be able to pin on the board.
- Sometimes I get so busy so it would be great if you email me at email@example.com and
remind me that you commented so we can get the ball rolling.
- You can also put the comment on my Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/jfriesler. Be sure to like the page because there are more pages and a lot on it to help you.
- To add contributors to a board, go to that board and click the Edit button.
- On the next page, you can type in the names of other people you would like to add as contributors.
- You must follow at least one board belonging to a user in order to add him/her as a contributor.
- Type his/her username into the text field. Potential matches to this name will begin to load; when you see the person you want, click their name.
- Click Add.
- When you are finished, click Save Settings.