A New Series: Ways Authors Use Pinterest to Attract Readers
Here starts a new series of posts on how authors can use Pinterest to attract readers. I would like to make this series interactive to give you hands on experience to actually do the work of getting your book out there to a whole new audience. Here is how it will work:
I will present a method, model the method on my Pinterest page, and give you links to other pages that use the method. To make this work, you will :
- Sign up with Pinterest if you haven’t already. You will need an invitation to join so send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will send you an invitation to join.
- Look over the method, look at how I accomplish it on Pinterest , then look over the other examples.
- Then think of how you can do the same thing using the content from your book.
- Then find images to help you ( I will give you links to do that). You can also use quotes, articles etc. as long as there are images to go with them.
- Once you have completed all the ideas presented in the posts, share the link to your Pinterest page so the rest of us can get some great ideas.
Along the way, ask questions or make comments on the posts so I can help you along the way. The answers to your questions can help every one.
The Easy Way
So get started by sending me the email to request a Pinterest invitation. Then look at the directions on how to get started with Pinterest below. Set up your account and we will have the first tip on Thursday.