Please forgive for not posting about Google+ today. I will resume in my next post. I have taken a break to help my good friend, Trish Silver with her website of the beautiful jewelry and to help her promote her Holiday Sale and Contest. Every piece of jewelry is on sale on the site. Just click on the Holiday Coupon link on the main page and get the code for the jewelry you would like to purchase. You can also see some of it on my Pinterest page: http://www.pinterest.com/janisfriesler. Trish is an author just like you.
Let me tell you about the great contest she has going until January 5.
Trish is going to make a Euro-Bracelet worth $80 just for the winner of the contest. The good news is you can enter it by filling out the contest form at the end of the post. Here is an example of the Euro-bracelet style:
Here are the directions to enter the contest
- Fill out the contest form so I know where to send you the bracelet if you win.
- There are three options to choose:
- Tweet about the contest (5 entries)
- Like her Facebook page (5 entries)
- Write a paragraph explaining which of the Euro-Bracelets you like the best and why, (The Euro-bracelets are in the style of the Her Royal Majesty above with a cost of $80.00.) (10 entries)
Tweet about the contest ( This can be confusing to some people)
- When you click on the option there is a tweet written for you. Send the tweet. Change it if you wish.
- After you send it go to your Twitter page and find it.
- Look for the time of the tweet on the right. Click on it.
- It will take you to the tweet URL page. Copy the URL.
- Then paste it into the space provided in the tweet option of the Contest Form on my Facebook page.
Like Trish’s Facebook Page
- If you have already liked the Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/trishsilverjewelry, click the “I Liked the Page” button in the contest form.
- If not, please like her page then come to this option and click the “I Liked The Page button” (5 entries).
Write a Paragraph
- Go to http://www.trishsilverjewelry.com
- Click on “All Products” on the top of the home page.
- Look at all the Euro-Bracelets (all have a regular price of $80.00 but are discounted 25% at this time) The style is similar to Her Royal Majesty pictured above:
- Write the name and number of the bracelet you like best.
- Write a paragraph about why you like it better than the others. You can also make suggestions.
- Send the paragraph as an attachment to me: Janis Friesler, at firstname.lastname@example.org I will give you an extra entry because you read my blog, so let me know that in the email.