One of the things you must do is have between 20-100 reviews on Amazon. This will help your Amazon ranking. Another thing that is essential is that you write reviews on Amazon and have a signature like this:
Reviewed by Julie Wise, author of Dream Bigger: Reclaiming a Life of Joy and Ease.
Then link the title to your web site or blog. This gives you visibility for your book and back links to your blog owhich helps improve your site’s Google Ranking. A simple procedure, read a book you might like, give an honest but kind review (don’t review a book you do not like) and sign the review to benefit your book. A lot of bang for your buck. To help you with this, Assisting Authors Online, is changing our Books We Love page. We are going to divide it in pages according to genre. Here is how you can take part:
- Review at least one book a month. The more you review the better it will be for you.
- You must be willing to read the book on pdf. This will save time and money.
- Pick the book from our Books We Love page. You can always review other books you read, but at least one a month must be from our list. These authors will be reviewing your book in exchange.
- You can instead make a video book review. This can be put up on our Videos-We-Love page. You can also put it on Amazon, You Tube, Facebook, Linkedin etc. It will give you lots of visibility.
- Send me the pdf of your book and I will distribute it. Send me the title, a jpg (not a pdf) of your book cover, a link to your website or blog, and a link to your Amazon page.
- Send me the reviews you write and I will include them on our site email@example.com.
- Post your review on Amazon. I will email you when your book is reviewed.
- Post our I am an Assisting Authors Online Reviewer banner on your website. You can get the code here and on the page. Email me when it is posted.
Hopefully you all can help each other to get the reviews you need to be a player on Amazon.